Current and Upcoming Public Events at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Following State Guidelines, we are Reinstituting CLOSURE measures as of July 7, 2020.
Anticipating our next opening, changes made to protect you on your next visit:
MUSEUM HOURSNew Museum hours of operation: Daily 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
CAPACITYTimed-ticketing; reduced capacity limits number of guests at one time. We will monitor every 15 minutes and may ask for your patience to enter after a short wait.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
- Cash will not be accepted
- Temperature checks required prior to admittance
- Facial covering required
- Regular sanitation, disinfection and cleaning procedures throughout the Museum
- Easy to locate hand sanitizer dispensaries for use before and after touching handrails and doorknobs
- Social distancing protocol with 6 foot markers (excludes members of same family)
- Reduced capacity to ensure social distancing measures are met
- New One-way tour path created for you to visit a selection of vessels and exhibits; submarines temporarily closed
- Tour begins at Berkeley, and ends with Star of India
- Self-guided only tours available
- Docent, staff and volunteers stations throughout the tour
- Docent led tours discontinued at this time
ON THE WATER ACTIVITIES
- Pilot Bay Cruise, temporarily unavailable
- Swift Boat Naval History Boat Tours, temporarily unavailable
- Californian and San Salvador Tall Ship Sailing Adventures, temporarily unavailable
Museum Member Admission Protocol: CLICK HERE
For complete information on the new opening protocols: CLICK HERE
Going on the Fifth Season, Concerts at Maritime Museum of San Diego Provide a Unique Floating Musical Experience The Hausmann Quartet and Maritime Museum of San Diego are excited to partner to present the fifth season of Haydn Voyages: Music...