Current and Upcoming Public Events at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Following State Guidelines, we are open.
To purchase tickets online, click here.
Changes made to protect you on your next visit:
MUSEUM HOURSDaily 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (6pm Saturday & Sunday)
CAPACITYReduced capacity limits number of guests at one time. We will monitor every 15 minutes and may ask for your patience to enter after a short wait.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
- Cash will not be accepted
- Temperature checks required prior to admittance
- Facial covering required
- Regular sanitation, disinfection and cleaning procedures throughout the Museum
- Easy to locate hand sanitizer dispensaries for use before and after touching handrails and doorknobs
- Social distancing protocol with 6 foot markers (excludes members of same family)
- Reduced capacity to ensure social distancing measures are met
- New One-way tour path created for you to visit a selection of vessels; submarines and enclosed spaces temporarily closed
- Tour begins at Berkeley, and ends with Star of India
- Self-guided only tours available
- Docent, staff and volunteers stations throughout the tour
- Docent led tours discontinued at this time
ON THE WATER ACTIVITIES
- General Admission PLUS Free Historic Bay Cruise - Limited time offer – Terms subject to change – Quantities limited
- Swift Boat Naval History Boat Tours, temporarily unavailable
- Californian and San Salvador Tall Ship Sailing Adventures, temporarily unavailable
Continuing the Fifth Season, Concerts at Maritime Museum of San Diego Provide a New Unique Virtual Musical Concert Experience The Hausmann Quartet and Maritime Museum of San Diego are excited to partner to continue the fifth season of Haydn...