San Salvador Sailing Adventure
A 4 hour San Diego day sail
The San Salvador is a replica of Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo’s ship that arrived at the port we now call San Diego on September 28, 1542.
These 4 hour Sailing Adventures are for people who love history, and sailing. Very few people have sailed aboard Galleons of the sixteenth century and these day sails will offer the public a chance to be aboard the magnificent galleon, San Salvador.
- San Salvador Sailing Adventure is 4 hours
- Check-in ends at 11:30am*
- San Salvador Sailing Adventure ticket includes museum admission.
- You can check-in as early as 9:00 am, enjoy the Museum before or after your sail.
- Return to museum at 4:00 pm
- Tickets range from $99.00 to $49.00
*Schedule is subject to change. Any new times will be noted on ticket.
*Check-in ends at 11:30am. Check-in at the white Info/ticket booth in front of the Berkeley Steam Ferry at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Pacific Heritage Tour 2018
2018 is in the works, exact dates and guest legs are TBD. Fill out interest form below, and we will update you as details become available.
Past San Salvador Pacific Heritage Tour Adventures At Sea.
The First Tour, Fall 2016
EXPLORE page, includes lesson plans, down-loadable San Salvador paper models, and interpretive text panels used during tour stops.
Click here to EXPLORE