San Salvador Sailing Adventure
A 4 hour San Diego day sail
The San Salvador is a replica of Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo’s ship that arrived at the port we now call San Diego on September 28, 1542.
These 4 hour Sailing Adventures are for people who love history, and sailing. Very few people have sailed aboard Galleons of the sixteenth century and these day sails will offer the public a chance to be aboard the magnificent galleon, San Salvador.
- San Salvador Sailing Adventure is 4 hours
- Boarding starts at 11:30am, please check-in at least 15 minutes before (we suggest 30 minutes)
- San Salvador Sailing Adventure ticket includes museum admission.
- You can check-in as early as 10:00 am, enjoy the Museum before or after your sail.
- Return to museum at 4:00 pm
- Tickets range from $99.00 to $59.00
*Schedule is subject to change. Any new times will be noted on ticket.
*Boarding is at 11:30am. Check-in before boarding time, at the white Info/ticket booth in front of the Berkeley Steam Ferry at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Once (sometimes twice) a year we do a multi-day sailing adventure. If you would like to be notified about when one becomes available, fill out the form below, and we will contact you.