Tall Ship Adventure Aboard Californian
Tall Ship Adventure is a four-hour adventure history sail aboard the schooner Californian.
The Californian is a replica of a gold rush era revenue cutter and the Official Tall Ship of the State of California.
Join the crew in sailing a traditionally rigged tall ship. Passengers will be invited to haul a line, man the helm and watch the crew as they scamper up and down the rigging to set and furl the sails. Listen as the Californian’s crew relates the history of sailing and exploration in San Diego, tales of whaling and sea otter trade, local sea battles, the art of ship’s gunnery, life at sea and more.
Book now! Tall Ship Adventure Sail aboard Californian.
- Tall Ship Adventure is 4 hours
- Boarding starts at 11:30am, please check-in at least 15 minutes before (we suggest 30 minutes)
- Includes admission to the Maritime Museum of San Diego. Enjoy before or after your cruise
- You can check-in as early as 10:00 am, enjoy the Museum before or after your sail.
- Return to museum at 4:00 pm
- Tickets range from $119.00 to $69.00
*Schedule is subject to change. Any new times will be noted on ticket.
*Boarding is at 11:30am. Check-in before boarding time, at the white Info/ticket booth in front of the Berkeley Steam Ferry at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.