Purchase Online Today!Indoor Exhibits, Below Deck Galleries are OPEN, as of June 15, 2021. The Russian Foxtrot class attack submarine B-39 remains closed. Please see “Overview Map” for new tour path.
Online sales end 8 am day of
Walk-up General Admission tickets are available at the ticket booth, till 4pm.
Optional Historic Bay Cruise add-on
Walk-up tickets are available at the ticket booth, till sold out.
- Open daily 10am to 5pm
- General Admission ticket good all day, walk-up tickets also available.
- Visit most of the museum’s historic ships, for ONE low price.
- Optional Historic Bay Cruise add-on available. About Historic Bay Cruises.
- General Museum Information, Location, and Parking
Adult 18+: $20.00
Senior 62+, Military w/ID, Students 13-17 years: $15.00
Child 12 to 3: $10.00
*Child 2 & under: $zero (*General Admission is free for children 2 and under but requires payment for any add-on activities)
Optional Historic Bay Cruise add-on for just $10, boarding times are: 11:00am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, 3:45pm
You have a great museum. Fortunate enough to have visited from Illinois three times over the past 20 years.
Take a high-speed Naval History Tour
aboard a legendary Swift Boat
75 minute narrated tour aboard Swift Boat PCF816, includes Museum General Admission
Feel the history & power of the twin 12 cylinder Detroit Diesels as you take a behind the scenes tour of San Diego Bays military history. Tour route heads under Coronado Bay Bridge, Naval Base San Diego, and then Naval Amphibious Base. It then heads back by the aircraft carrier basin and Naval Air Station North Island before returning to the Museum.
Enjoy this unique one of a kind adventure, only at the Maritime Museum of San Diego!
Tickets range $35 to $15
- Boarding starts at the early time listed on your ticket. Check-in at least 15 minutes before (we suggest 30 minutes)
- This is a narrated tour describing PCF 816‘s role in the U.S., Malta, Viet Nam, Swift Boat sailors, and the above establishments on the Bay, plus a high speed run to feel the unique power of the twin 12 cylinder engines.
- You can check-in as early as 10am, enjoy the Museum before and/or after your tour. Ticket includes general admission.
- Click for more Swift Boat Naval History Tour info.
- Click for General Admission info.
“We opted to add the Swift boat harbor tour once we got there. You MUST add this to your museum tour. You get a 75 minute tour of the harbor mainly focusing on the Navy ships moored down on 32nd Street. The Docent was an old Vietnam Swift boat crewman and is well versed on the history of that boat and anything else at the museum. Ran into this guy 3 different times while in the museum and he just kept giving out information like a walking encyclopedia.”
“Don’t miss it! Great attractions and good value for money! Wonderful day on the waterfront for you and your family! Loved the recreated ships. Numerous photo ops.”
Open, Following State Guidelines. Read all about it, Click Here.
General Admission Information Click Here.
Tickets Click Here.
Have questions? Click Here.
General Admission has the option of a Historic Bay Cruise add-on for $10 per person. About Historic Bay Cruises.
“What a great museum!! We got to walk around several amazing ships, and two submarines. It was very informational, and very fun! We also took the optional bay cruise, and it was really great!! Our tour guide was Kiki and she shared a lot of very interesting facts and tidbits with us. Overall, a really great day!!“
Refund Policy: All sales are final. No refunds.
Click here for complete Refund Policy notice