General Admission PLUS Free Historic Bay Cruise
General Admission 10am to 5pm
- Adult 18+ $20.00
- Senior 62+, Military w/ID, Students 13-17 years $15.00
- Child 12 and under $10.00
- General Admission ticket good for all day
- Ticket time denotes Bay Cruise boarding time
- Explore museum, before or after your bay cruise
- Pilot boat runs 7 days a week
- PCF-816 Swift Boat, only operates on weekends
Historic Bay Cruise check-in times are:Tickets also available on a walk-up basis (till sold out). We only sell a portion of available tickets on-line, to allow for walk-up sales.
Please note there are no restrooms aboard Pilot or Swift Boat.
NOTE: if you just want to visit the museum without the Historic Bay Cruise, please let staff know, when checking in.
Paid admission required on free boat ride promotion. Offer may not be combined with any other offer. Subject to change without notice.
General admission 2 and under free. Children 2 and under additional $10 for boat ride.
Note: Submarines & and below deck attractions temporarily closed.
Self-guided tours only, along marked pathways.
Limited time offer – Terms subject to change – Bay Cruise quantities limited.
Explore the museum:
- Our Historic Ships
- General Museum Information and Location
- More about Pilot Historic Bay Cruises
- Note: Submarines & and below deck attractions temporarily closed
Maritime Museum of San Diego continues to temporarily pause marine operations for San Salvador and Californian adventure sail experiences due to COVID and the health and safety of our volunteer crew. Traditional tall ship sailing experiences require a number of people, both regular crew and participating guests, exerting physical effort while working in very close proximity in order to set and trim sails on these historic vessels and make it difficult to comply with current best public health practices. The Maritime Museum of San Diego will extend ticket purchase redemption once sailings are resumed. Thank you for your patience, and HOLD FAST, We will weather this TOGETHER.
Following State Guidelines, we are open.
To purchase tickets online, click here.
Changes made to protect you on your next visit:
MUSEUM HOURSDaily 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
CAPACITYReduced capacity limits number of guests at one time. We will monitor every 15 minutes and may ask for your patience to enter after a short wait.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
- Cash will not be accepted
- Temperature checks required prior to admittance
- Facial covering required
- Regular sanitation, disinfection and cleaning procedures throughout the Museum
- Easy to locate hand sanitizer dispensaries for use before and after touching handrails and doorknobs
- Social distancing protocol with 6 foot markers (excludes members of same family)
- Reduced capacity to ensure social distancing measures are met
- New One-way tour path created for you to visit a selection of vessels; submarines and enclosed spaces temporarily closed
- Tour begins at Berkeley, and ends with Star of India
- Self-guided only tours available
- Docent, staff and volunteers stations throughout the tour
- Docent led tours discontinued at this time
ON THE WATER ACTIVITIES
- General Admission PLUS Free Historic Bay Cruise - Limited time offer – Terms subject to change – Quantities limited
- Swift Boat Naval History Boat Tours, temporarily unavailable
- Californian and San Salvador Tall Ship Sailing Adventures, temporarily unavailable