General AdmissionIndoor Exhibits, Below Deck Galleries are OPEN. Russian Foxtrot class attack submarine B-39 remains closed.
Explore the museum:
- Open daily 10am to 5pm
- Entry gate closes at 4:00 p.m. Guests may not enter the Museum after 4:00 p.m.
- General Admission ticket good all day, walk-up tickets also available.
- Visit most of the museum’s historic ships, for ONE low price.
- Optional Historic Bay Cruise add-on available. About Historic Bay Cruises.
- All available tickets
- On the Water Adventures
- General Museum Information, Location, and Parking
Adult 18+: $20.00
Senior 62+, Military w/ID, Students 13-17 years: $15.00
Child 12 to 3: $10.00
*Child 2 & under: $zero (*General Admission is free for children 2 and under but requires payment for any add-on activities)
Online sales end 8 am day of
Walk-up General Admission tickets are available at the ticket booth, till 4pm.
Optional Historic Bay Cruise add-on
Walk-up tickets are available at the ticket booth, till sold out.
Optional Historic Bay Cruise, boarding times are: 11:00am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, 3:45pm
Current safety measures UPDATE – PLEASE READ
CDPH has mandated that everyone in California wear a mask in indoor public spaces. The order is in effect December 15, 2021 to February 15, 2022.CURRENT PROTOCOL In compliance with the San Diego County health and safety guidelines, all guests must:
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF, AND GUESTS, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF SICK.
STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19.
Please do not attend if you are sick or experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, headache, shortness of breath, body aches, persistent pain or chest pressure, gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
Have questions? Click Here.
- Wear a face mask when indoors or below decks.
- Masks are not required on outdoor main deck areas.