Following State Guidelines, we are Reinstituting CLOSURE measures as of July 7, 2020.
Anticipating our next opening, changes made to protect you on your next visit:
MUSEUM HOURSNew Museum hours of operation: Daily 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
CAPACITYTimed-ticketing; reduced capacity limits number of guests at one time. We will monitor every 15 minutes and may ask for your patience to enter after a short wait.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
- Cash will not be accepted
- Temperature checks required prior to admittance
- Facial covering required
- Regular sanitation, disinfection and cleaning procedures throughout the Museum
- Easy to locate hand sanitizer dispensaries for use before and after touching handrails and doorknobs
- Social distancing protocol with 6 foot markers (excludes members of same family)
- Reduced capacity to ensure social distancing measures are met
- New One-way tour path created for you to visit a selection of vessels and exhibits; submarines temporarily closed
- Tour begins at Berkeley, and ends with Star of India
- Self-guided only tours available
- Docent, staff and volunteers stations throughout the tour
- Docent led tours discontinued at this time
ON THE WATER ACTIVITIES
- Pilot Bay Cruise, temporarily unavailable
- Swift Boat Naval History Boat Tours, temporarily unavailable
- Californian and San Salvador Tall Ship Sailing Adventures, temporarily unavailable
Museum Member Admission Protocol: CLICK HERE
For complete information on the new opening protocols: CLICK HERE
Visit all of the museum’s historic ships, and exhibits, for ONE low price.
Adults – $20.00
Senior (62+), Active Military(w/ID), Students (13-17 yrs) – $15.00
Children (3-12 yrs) – $10.00
*Children (2 and under) – Free
*General Admission is free for children 2 and under but requires payment for all add-on activities.