General AdmissionIndoor Exhibits, and Below Deck Galleries are OPEN. HMS Surprise is closed for restoration.
Explore the museum:
- Open daily 10am to 5pm
- Entry gate closes at 4:00 p.m. Guests may not enter the Museum after 4:00 p.m.
- General Admission ticket good all day, walk-up tickets also available.
- Visit most of the museum’s historic ships, for ONE low price.
- Optional M-F Bay Cruise add-on available at ticket booth.
- Weekend Naval History Tour
- All available tickets
- On the Water Adventures
- General Museum Information, Location, and Parking
- ADA Visitors Information
Adult 18+: $20.00
Senior 62+, Military w/ID, Students 13-17 years: $15.00
Child 12 to 3: $10.00
*Child 2 & under: $zero (*General Admission is free for children 2 and under but requires payment for any add-on activities)
Online sales end 8 am day of
Walk-up General Admission tickets are available at the ticket booth, till 4pm.
Optional Historic Bay Cruise add-on (M-F only)
Walk-up tickets are available at the ticket booth, till sold out.
Optional 45 min Historic Bay Cruise, boarding times are: 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm