Saturday & Sunday, May 20 & 21st.
Back this year we present the show “BOARDED! A New Pirate Adventure” aboard Californian!
Pirate Days, a two day celebration for kids of all ages, will include kids costume contests, cannon firings, weapon demonstrations, sword fights, scary stories, and a scavenger hunt for Pirate Treasure. Plus our add-on show “BOARDED! A New Pirate Adventure!”
The first 100 children each day will receive a free Pirate Booty Bag while supply lasts.
Mermaids, The Royal French Privateers of Clan Darksail™, and The Parrot Education and Adoption Center will be at Pirate Days to educate the public on Companion parrots and showing parrots that are up for adoption.
Pirate Days Admission:
- Adult 18+ $17.00
- Senior 62+, Military w/ID, Students 13-17 years $14.00
- Child 12-3 years $9.00
- Child 2 and under FREE
ADD-ON EVENT: BOARDED! A New Pirate Adventure!
BOARDED is an add-on event to your Pirate Days admission ticket. Ticket range: $20 – $10.
This hilarious interactive show puts you right in the middle of the pirate action. After you are sworn in as part of the crew you will be trained how to navigate, sword fight, bail water from a sinking ship, escape from the Kings Jail, swab the deck and other pirate skills. But beware…there be mutiny afoot, a lost crew and cursed treasure.
1 hour Cruise Aboard Californian
Sails are not set for BOARDED
Includes Pirate Day Admission
Choose from 3 shows per day. Check-in times are 10:30am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
Pilot 45 minute bay cruises with Pirates.
Choose from five 45 min bay cruises aboard Pilot.
Check-in times for the tours are: 11:15am(Sunday only), 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, 3:45pm
Cost: $7.00, plus Pirate Days admission.
Pilot bay cruise tickets are only sold at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Note: No restrooms aboard Pilot.
Pirate Days Itinerary 2017
- 9:30 am – Pirates take over the museum.
- 10:00 am – Pirate day activities begin
- 10:30 am – BOARDED! A New Pirate Adventure aboard Californian (add-on activity)
- 10:30 am – Face Painting (10:30 – 12:30 & 1:30 – 3:30) Star of India
- 11:15 am – Turkey Legs & Grog available for purchase.
- 11:30 am – Maritime Dancers on HMS Surprise (Sunday Only)
- 12:00 pm – Black Powder Demonstration on Barge
- 12:15 pm – Pirate Show/Sword Fighting Demo on Star of India
- 1:00 pm – BOARDED! A New Pirate Adventure aboard Californian (add-on activity)
- 1:00 pm – Costume Contest Star of India
- 2:00 pm – Black Powder Demonstration on Barge
- 2:00 pm – Maritime Dancers on HMS Surprise (Sunday Only)
- 3:00 pm – BOARDED! A New Pirate Adventure aboard Californian (add-on activity)
- 3:15 pm – Pirate Show/Sword Fighting Demo on Star of India
- 4:00pm – Black Powder Demonstration on Barge | Pirate Day Activities end | Museum resumes general admission
- ON GOING – Bounce House | Craft | Scavenger Hunt | Reenactors | Weapons Demo | Mermaid Grotto | Mermaid Sightings | Live Parrots
- Events & times are subject to change
Pirate Days Admission:
- Kids crafts
- Bounce house
- Face painting
- Black powder demonstrations
- Pirate booty bags for the kids, while supply lasts.
- $2 discount for adults and kids in costume.
- No steel weapons allowed.
- All weapons must be peace tied.
- Questions? Call 619-234-9153 ext 106
Founded in 1998, The Royal French Privateers of Clan Darksail™ have appeared in numerous television and movie roles, as well as appearing at Renaissance and Pirate faires all over the Southwestern United States.