Celebrate The New Year In Style With The Maritime Museum Of San Diego At The “Black & Gold” New Year’s Eve Party.
Located directly on San Diego bay, you can spend a gorgeous and exciting night with your friends in one of the most unique venues in town. We’re transforming the event center located on the historic 1898 Steam Ferry Berkeley* into a classy lounge, dance the night away with music from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s, a 30’ candy/dessert bar, photo booth, party hats and favors, balloon drop, complimentary champagne at midnight and scrumptious appetizers.
Hotel rooms nearby with discounts for our guests too.
Private booths for up to 10 people – $500.00
Single adult tickets – $50.00 Early Bird Pricing Before 12/10/17
We’ve got a cash/credit bar to fill your alcohol/non-alcohol needs and a candy bar that will surely take care of a sweet tooth.
- EVENT TIME: 9:00pm – 1:00am Check in Begins: 8:30pm | Wristband required to Enter . Last call for Bar is 12:30am
- 21+ Must have I.D. to enter
- Black & Gold Cocktail Attire
- EVENT LOCATION: Event Center | Berkeley Steam Ferry Maritime Museum of San Diego 1492 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA. 92101
- FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT the EVENT OR TICKETING PLEASE CONTACT: Email us or call 619.234.9153 ext.106
Don’t miss THE PARTY that you will remember for a lifetime!
*Note: The Berkeley does not leave the dock.