Celebrate The New Year In Style With The Maritime Museum Of San Diego At The “Black & Gold” New Year’s Eve Party.
Located directly on the San Diego bay, you can spend a gorgeous and exciting night with your friends in one of the most unique venues in town. We’re transforming the upper event center located on the historic 1898 Steam Ferry Berkeley* into a classy lounge.
We’ve got a cash/credit bar to fill your alcohol/non-alcohol needs and a candy bar that will surely take care of a sweet tooth.
- EVENT TIME: 9:00pm – 1:00am Check in Begins: 8:30pm | Wristband required to Enter . Last call for Bar is 12:30am
- 21+ Must have I.D. to enter
- Black & Gold Cocktail Attire
- EVENT LOCATION: Event Center | Berkeley Steam Ferry Maritime Museum of San Diego 1492 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA. 92101
- FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT the EVENT OR TICKETING PLEASE CONACT: Email us or call 619.234.9153 ext.106
Don’t miss THE PARTY that you will remember for a lifetime!
*Note: The Berkeley does not leave the dock.