Sunday April 29, 2018
10:00am to 4:00pm
The history of chocolate and how it came to our country is an interesting tale of seafaring travels.
This year’s event will be held on multiple vessels to expand the event space!
This popular annual event with over 15 vendors showcasing and sampling various types of chocolate, has something for every palette. Kids and adults can make their own chocolate pizza, to delight chocolate lovers of all ages. The adults can participate in the wine and chocolate or beer and chocolate pairings as well as live baking and cooking with chocolate demonstrations.
- Experience chocolate at our vendor booths
- Kitchen tricks with chocolate
- Culinary demonstrations starts at noon
- Build your own Chocolate Pizza
- Beer & Wine Chocolate pairings (21+ up)
- Limited sample quantities
- While supplies last
Tickets Available Soon