Sunday April 30, 2017
10:00am to 4:00pm
The history of chocolate and how it came to our country is an interesting tale of seafaring travels.
This year’s event will be held on multiple vessels to expand the event space!
This popular annual event with over 15 vendors showcasing and sampling various types of chocolate, has something for every palette. Kids and adults can make their own chocolate pizza, to delight chocolate lovers of all ages. The adults can participate in the wine and chocolate or beer and chocolate pairings as well as live baking and cooking with chocolate demonstrations.
Bay cruises and sailing opportunities with chocolate delicacies on board are available too.
- Experience chocolate at our vendor booths
- Kitchen tricks with chocolate
- Culinary demonstrations starts at noon.
- Build your own Chocolate pizza
- Beer & Wine Chocolate pairings (21+ up)
- Limited sample quantities
- While supplies last
In advance ticket range: $13 – $20.
At the door: $23 – $33
2 and under ticket doesn’t include sampler card.
- For Maritime Museum Members Admission is FREE and sampler cards are available for $5.00 at the door.
- Guest passes and seafarer passes are not valid during this special event.
Chocolate on the seas, for Chocolate Festival:
- Chocolate Goodies will be handed out on all Pilot Bay Cruises. Tickets available at the museum, $5 per person.
- Tall Ship Adventure will have chocolate goodies aboard for sampling. Click here for Tall Ship tickets.
Vendor opportunities: Click Here for vendor application.