Sunday April 30, 2017
10:00am to 4:00pm
The history of chocolate and how it came to our country is an interesting tale of seafaring travels.
This year’s event will be held on multiple vessels to expand the event space!
This popular annual event with over 15 vendors showcasing and sampling various types of chocolate, has something for every palette. Kids and adults can make their own chocolate pizza, to delight chocolate lovers of all ages. The adults can participate in the wine and chocolate or beer and chocolate pairings as well as live baking and cooking with chocolate demonstrations.
Bay cruises and sailing opportunities with chocolate delicacies on board are available too.
- Experience chocolate at our vendor booths
- Kitchen tricks with chocolate
- Culinary demonstrations starts at noon
- Build your own Chocolate Pizza
- Beer & Wine Chocolate pairings (21+ up)
- Limited sample quantities
- While supplies last
At the door: $23 – $33
2 and under ticket doesn’t include sampler card.
ONLINE SALES HAVE ENDED – WALK-UP TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE
Regular General Admission prices apply after Chocolate Festival ends at 4:00pm, walk-up admission tickets available at the museum.
1.5 hour Cruise Aboard Californian with Chocolate
Choose from 2 cruises. Check-in times are 11:30am, 1:30pm
Ticket range: $20 – $10
This is an ADD-ON event to your Chocolate Festival Admission Ticket
ONLINE SALES HAVE ENDED – WALK-UP TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE TILL SOLD OUT
Pilot 45 minute bay cruises with Chocolate.
Choose from five 45 min bay cruises aboard Pilot.
Check-in times for the tours are: 11:15am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, 3:45pm
Cost: $7.00, plus Chocolate Festival Admission Ticket.
Pilot bay cruise tickets are only sold at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Note: No restrooms aboard Pilot.
- For Maritime Museum Members Admission is FREE and sample cards are available for $5.00 at the door.
- Guest passes and seafarer passes are not valid during this special event.
Chocolate on the Seas, for Chocolate Festival:
- Chocolate Goodies will be handed out on all Pilot Bay Cruises. Tickets available at the museum, $7 per person.
- Tall Ship Adventure will have chocolate goodies aboard for sampling. Click here for Tall Ship tickets.