Sunday April 29, 2018
10:00am to 4:00pm
The history of chocolate and how it came to our country is an interesting tale of seafaring travels.
Guests will experience the delicious range of samples from dozens of vendors, make your own chocolate pizzas, cooking demonstrations, chocolate pairings with wine and beer for the adults, and a scavenger hunt.
- Experience chocolate at our vendor booths
- Kitchen tricks with chocolate
- Culinary demonstrations starts at noon
- Build your own Chocolate Pizza
- Beer & Wine Chocolate pairings (21+ up)
- Limited sample quantities
- While supplies last
- Maritime Dancers will be on the dance floor performing aboard the Berkeley at 11:00am, 12:30pm, and 2:00pm.
Child 12-3 $13.00
Child 2 and under free – free child doesn’t recieve a sample card.
- For Maritime Museum Members Admission is FREE and sample cards are available for $5.00 at the door.
- Guest passes are not valid during this special event.
Vendor Information and Application: Click Here for vendor information & application form.