Spectacular views of fireworks over San Diego Bay
Enjoy spectacular fireworks viewing from the McKinney Deck of the 1898 Berkeley, a national and state historic landmark, or the waterfront barge to the rear of the Berkeley.
Tickets for the July 4 fireworks viewing are $25.00 per person, entry starting at 7:00 pm, ends after the fireworks show (approx 9:30pm). The Maritime Museum of San Diego will be open Tuesday, July 4 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for self-guided general admission walking tours of the historic fleet. Visitors are asked to plan ahead as the last guest entry and ticket sold is at 4:00 p.m.
A no-host bar for beverages & optional summertime picnic box including hot dog or homemade sausage link, chips and apple pie, will be available for additional purchase, while supplies last.
Book Now! 4th Fireworks Viewing Tickets
- Tickets are $25 per guest
- Gate opens at 7:00 p.m.
- Fireworks begin at 9:00 p.m.
- Close after the fireworks show, approx 9:30 p.m.
- Can July 4 firework viewing guests bring in their own picnic? No. Please enjoy the optional picnic box available for purchase. (hot dog or homemade sausage link, chips, apple pie – while supplies last)
- Can July 4 firework viewing guests bring in their own blanket or folding chairs? Yes blanket, no chairs.
- No alcohol may be brought into the Museum.
- McKinney Deck of the Berkeley & waterfront barge open for fireworks viewing only.
Capacity is limited :: No host bar available for 21+