Whale Watching Aboard The Famous Yacht America
Experience whale watching in San Diego from the yacht America. Next Level Sailing has never made it so easy for you to go whale watching in San Diego off our beautiful coastline. So do it right on board our beautiful 138 foot sailing yacht America. Come enjoy San Diego whale watching tours with us!
Last year we had a 100% success rate for watching whales. This marks the first time in San Diego history that any vessel from any operator had a perfect season. One reason is that we only have one trip a day and that gives more time to ensure we are making no compromises in delivery the finest experience every day.
No wonder we have Trip Advisory – Hall of Fame status. This means we have a 5 star rating continuously for the last five years.
We want you to get out there which is why we offer the world’s only no sickness guarantee. If you lose your lunch we’ll replace it with a $25 gift certificate. Last year only 1 out of every 400 guests felt motion sickness. We can make this offer because America is a very stable yacht. So get out there!
We are the greenest operator in San Diego. We go sails up on every trip. We typically motor-sail as we leave the San Diego Bay and then just sail on our return. As such, we consumed less than 1,000 gallon of fuel all of last season. By comparison, one vessel in San Diego’s whale watching fleet consumes over 100 gallon an hour! Our auxiliary engines are the latest generation EPA Tier-3 John Deere 6068AFM85 with the highest tier rating available.
Book now! Whale Watching aboard America.
For more information call 1-800-644-3454
Or Email us: Click here
Ticket Range: $85.00 – $42.50
Check-in at least 1/2 hour before your departure time at the white Info/ticket booth in front of the Berkeley Steam Ferry at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Your ticket for a Whale Watching Cruise aboard the America includes:
- Value, Value, Value!
- 4 hours sail on the most famous yacht….a ‘once in a lifetime’ experience
- Chance to see a blue and grey whales (depending on season as to which)….biggest animal on planet Earth and another “once in a lifetime” experience
- Light Snacks, & soft beverages included
- Guests can BYO alcohol (Beer & wine available for sale – No coolers allowed.) Make a “Picnic” of it
- FREE admission to the Maritime Museum of San Diego. Enjoy before or after your cruise
- A NO Seasickness Guarantee (If you lose your lunch we’ll replace it with $25.)
The most environmentally friendly way to view whales in San Diego