Explore the museum:
- Open daily 10am to 5pm
- The entry gate closes daily at 4:00 pm, visitors already at the museum can stay until the final 5 pm shutdown.
- General Admission ticket good all day, walk-up tickets available at ticket booth.
- Visit the museum’s historic ships, for ONE low price.
- Add-on 45 minute Historic Bay Cruise
- Weekend Naval History Tour
- All On-the-Water Adventures available at the museum
- All available tickets
- General Museum Information, Location, and Parking
- ADA Visitors Information
- Some ships at times close for special events/maintenance
Adult 18+: $24.00
Senior 62+, Military w/ID, Students 13-17 years: $18.00
Child 12 to 3: $12.00
*Child 2 & under: $zero (*General Admission is free for children 2 and under but requires payment for any add-on activities)
Online sales end 8 am day of
Walk-up General Admission tickets are available at the ticket booth, till 4pm.
Optional Historic Bay Cruise add-on
Walk-up tickets are available at the ticket booth, till sold out.
Optional 45 min Historic Bay Cruise, boarding times are: 11:00am, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm, (3:45pm Sat & Sun only)
11:00, 12:45pm, 1:45pm, 2:45pm are available on-line, or walk-up till sold out. 3:45pm Saturday & Sunday, only available as walk-up tickets till sold out.