Sunset Sail Aboard The Famous Yacht America
Experience a beautiful San Diego sunset on the world famous 138’ wooden sailing yacht, America. The world’s only replica of the 1851 yacht that started The America’s Cup.
You’ll be greeted with a chilled glass of champagne or wine and snacks as we depart at 6:30 pm. Your 2-hour long tour will be filled with once in a lifetime viewing of the San Diego Bay, so come ready to sit back and relax as you enjoy a smooth sail aboard the world’s most famous racing yacht. The cruise will capture the sunset from the perfect location that can only be seen from the water. Enjoy viewing San Diego’s Downtown skyline as it transforms from dusk into evening. Your cruise also landmarks, military bases & vessels, wildlife, and more. Enjoy our professional narration throughout the cruise from your captain with over 40 years of experience.
Book now! Sunset Sail aboard America.
For more information call 1-800-644-3454
Or Email us: Click here
Ticket Range: $49 – $25
Check-in at least 1/2 hour before your departure time at the white Info/ticket booth in front of the Berkeley Steam Ferry at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Your ticket for a Sunset Cruise aboard the America includes:
- A relaxing tour of the bay during a beautiful San Diego sunset where you can see over 50 San Diego landmarks
- Up close viewings of marine animals like dolphins, sea lions, seabirds, and more!
- One free glass of champagne (age 21+)
- Complimentary snacks and soda
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating areas aboard the luxury sailing yacht
- Unmatched photo and video opportunities of the you aboard a luxury yacht cruising past the San Diego city skyline
- FREE admission to the Maritime Museum of San Diego. Enjoy before your cruise
- No Seasickness Guarantee – “If you lose your lunch, we’ll replace it with a $25 gift card!”
What a perfect way to end a day in San Diego!